Saturday, May 17, 2008

For 'U'

I dunno y i have the feelings of writing a love poem...so...words just flash in my head...
here it is...
i did not find from internet.....few words change by sally..thanks^^


My feelings to 'U'

My thoughts, my dreams
I never thought they would come true.
Days went by
And I was still dreaming of you.

It doesn't matter in life or dream,
cause I'll be there when 'U' need me,
nor 'U' don't yet I'll be there,
Protection is what 'U' need,
I'm there to provide it.

Bitterness do happened,
but happiness is just ahead,
'U' won't feel bad,nor sad,
Cause that is what I promise 'U'.

Promise 'U' and it won't failed,
Cheerful 'U' is what I want,
'U' are like the bright star shinning to me
which are always bright and shiny

I'm so in love and it is you
know why?cause 'U' are 'U',
Loving 'U' is wonderful,
NO one else can replace 'U'
Three last word,'I LOVE U'.

No comments: