Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Saturday night

Last night,I had a certificate dinner or Y.E year 2007 and also farewell party for this year's japanese YE
MAny pretty japanese chicks..hehe
My cousin's Ye is pretty...omg..she is..I got only 1 pic wif me..but i cant upload it here cuz my hp got no cabel.....swt >,<

Yeah..great night cuz i get to meet up wif my frens that went japan 2gether last year...
LASt year!!time passes so fast...haiz...
Sry for u jade...that ur leg is now an elephant leg..hahah...take care ya

I will try to upload our pictures..whn i get it from xiao hui and jade...Online quick..haha

After the dinner...my cousin and I + 2 japanese girls..went to steven's..hehe..
v ate...talk....till 12+..thn is time for bye bye again...:(
2mrw they will be leaving tho...i wannana meet them again today..!!!!!!!!!!!
damn..

neways...pic coming soon..so...
ciaoz!

No comments: