Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rules!!!

1. Each player of this game starts off with
15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of
their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10
people to be tag and list their names.

4. No tags back!



1) I Love to slack around
2)I hate to be alone
3)I extremely scare of cat,rat,and lizard
4)I always cari pasal for no reason
5)I feel like vomit when i see something tiny gather around in a group.Example:ants
6)I scare to watch horror movies
7)I had a bad temper
8)Love to go mamak at night
9)Damn hate dirty place
10)Prefer guy friends thn girl.(not gay)
11)I eat ginger straight vomit
12)100% No birdnest for me.I will get serious asthma attack and go hospital.(might die)
13)I'm super suck in ping pong
14)I spend time outside more than at home
15)Parents need to booked me 1 week earlier if they wants me to go out with them.

10 lucky people im gonna tag
>>Lup meng<<
>>JustinLim<<
>>Yong sern<<
>>Kit Shaun<<
>>Wei Yian<<
>>Emily Yeoh<<
>>Christina<<
>>Melanie<<
>>SHarlene<<
>>Christina<<


No comments: