Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wtf!!

Got kick out from examination hall because i toke a 3min nap??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky i finish my paper..!! If not...kantoi lo...

Today sejarah's paper...
Start at 2.00pm...i look out the window at 2.30pm..the canteen is totally pack with students...i was wondering..how the fuck they finish the paper in 30min time???
I look at my own paper...not even 1 question is complete..lol..

Nvm..back to me...
I done my paper at 3.35pm..and i though of goin out the class at 4pm o maybe the time ends...so i check my paper..add in some points..tie the paper...and close...
I look out the window,close my eyes for 3min..sudenly i got awake by the teacher...

Teacher : You finish ur paper??
me : er..yeah..
Teacher : You check everything???
me : yeah
Teacher : confirm done???not gonna do anymore??
me : er..ya...confirm done
Teacher : ok..u ca go back now
me : huh??go back??now??
Teacher : ya..u have done right??thn go back and do revision...
me : cant i stay here???cuz my dad is coming ltr
Teacher :no..u stay here yet u will be sleeping...go back and do revision..go now *paper has gone*
me : oh..ok... *wtf...*

*class got stunned for few min cuz they are watching the incident..*

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! LMOF!!!!!!!!!
Wtf is this about??cant a student choose to stay??lol...

No comments: