Sunday, July 5, 2009

I think i have something to blog right now ...
erm,lets see...
Yeah..I spend my saturday night by attending a Fun BBQ party that Sam organize
which involve some of the primary frens..
The gud thing was,i get to meet them since Chinese new year i guess :P

They did change abit and some remain..most of it remain i guess...^^

Well,boon wah is still like that.as in no offense but i like to call him "dumbass" lol..Boon wah no offense hahah...
Deryck lam a.k.a Ricky lam is still that cool and quiet ..Great hair u got there yo ^^
Bryn Christopher Leong..well as usual..nvr change..pervert!!!! I see him everyday in college..so..normal lar..
Kah wai not much changes also..normal neutral guy
Mun meng pulak..he is funny...suprisingly..he did change to kinda wild i guess.haha..
Conclusion they are always LIstener^^
Listen to my Bullshit..hahaha
Thanks guy for entertaining me ^^ hahahah

No comments: