Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to business

First and foremost,
Holy mackerel la,
Let me set the record straight.

Hello happy readers, friends and family and maybe even strangers! :)

I know you guys are darn happy the blog is back to business.

And oh yes, you might be wondering how come Park Leng blog this way. Which he normally don't. At the risk of sounding like an annoying mushy girl you'd simply love to swat, I'm just popping by very quickly to Park Leng's blog to make an update. It's Sherine here on the behalf of Park Leng. As you all know Park leng hasn't been updating his blog and he is planning to leave his blog to rot. ..AND..I'm not gonna let it happen.

I know I'm making a very big Big BIG fuss because little Park Leng is ain't updating his blog because he is lazy. Unfortunately, as much as I would like to help make his blog alive again, he gave me his password. >:D

I know I'm a live saver! Bullshit.

And to be honest, Do Swat me because I'm talking circles around here. Well, it's because I'm not the actual blogger of this blog. And the one that you would not like seeing the style of posting. And not knowing what to talk about in his blog. And not knowing which image he would like to share with everyone in his blog.

Then you're right. Swat me for being such a busybody.

..DON'T AH.

Go swat Park Leng for not updating and giving me his password to update his dead blog.

Those people who agree, please raise up your hand. Yes, you don't have to thank me for bringing this issue up :D

Tsk tsk. Lastly, go update your blog Park Leng. Don't be lazy. Or I'll just have to swat you myself.Photobucket

No comments: