Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye and take care

Well, i din do this before o maybe is becuz i always see u :P

This post is to my sis out there at London..currently doing her studies..
she flew there this morning yet i already start to feel Very VEry long...as in Really long *gosh*

Not a big deal anyway,is a common thing for any of the brother o sister to leave someday and go on with their future...
But to me ... i might say is "common" but actual

IS A BLOODY HELL NO!!!
AND I MEAN IT


AT first i said that ill never let my tears come out..
My aunt and cousin has been saying that "Aiya..ah boy is the happiest lar...jie jie go study he sure enjoy"
I did not say a single words
" I have the right to remain silent" *ngek ngek ngek*
Which brother will not Cry when 1 of the siblings is not around...like long...! 1 year is LONG especially a person that is important...
I might not express it like how i when my sis is here..
But once gone...yes...! i regret...
BTW , she is Not DEAD>>Just went to UK as in United Kingdon Not ULU KELANG For studies

It Is hard for me to actually think that she already left ...
Miss when
Her voice she nags me..
When she disturb me early in the morning..
When she actually bug me to download movie in my laptop and rush me to do so..
Back me up when im out gone wild..hahha ..
Thanks

Well...
Take care sis... And have fun..o ya..if u happen to read this...Get me Taylor swift's video when u attend the concert ^^
My bday present ..heheheh

Miss u !




No comments: