Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good 'OL days

Well...i had gone through some of the pictures i had in my laptop...and i found this

Yea...that is US...stand by from top left....Chee huang , nicholas tan , yong sern , christina, michelle , jeradyne
Middle row from left ... Kavin kumar , khee zhao , park leng(myself) and Kit shaun

To me..that moment was the best time ever ...miss those days .... well...it will just be our memories ^^
After all! we do have some reunion.....with more complete members.... and thats LEGEND>>>>>>>>wait for it >>>>>>Stilll WAiting!!!!

DARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAme .... heres another picture of those moments..but not as great as this one...but still..


there you go...all wet...but this time with full members ^^ Hope you guys remeber the moment..always ^^ \
Until then...wish me luck in my business exam tomorrow ^^ adios! oops... i dun say that...
Ciaoz

No comments: