Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Curse that asshole!

I shall begin with erm...
o ya..
I went movie with chee huang and sear khai just now...we are suppose to watch Woohoo tigers at 11.10pm...but sold out...so   we watch Spy Next Door instead...

funny movie...and the little girl s co  CUTEEEEE~~

After movie Me n chaa huang went to steven's corner....
What people do when they go mamak ????CHat..talk...laugh...right??
So i was talking talking talking with chee huang..and then I saw this scene in NFL where this guy ramp this guy down n all..so i told chee huang...sudenly there is this asshole fucker!! from left table..."LIFEFULL" enough to sit there alone...kick the fucking chair towards me and ask me shut up...
I was like wtf!! and yet i said sorry...why i can go generous that time..normally i screw that person d...but he seems like a metally sick guy...so with my logic mind...i thought maybe i should just shut up and sit another place...

The question is...What the Fuck is this guys problem???after He kick the damn chair to me and ask me shut up....I wask inda scare...cuz im not ready for this to happen in the middle of the night :P
ANd btw..I told chee huang during movie "I left my balls at home " LOl
Maybe thats the reason i was kinda scare that time..chee huang was like WTf also..
The guy walk off after doing that and saying that..zzz

Well...i should just fuck him off that time..haiz...maybe im too KIND...wahahah...
I swear the next time I see him...there...i will definitely fuck the shit outta him..! 

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! 


p.s:Forgive me for all the bad words....seriously ...i was so so stupid not to take action..!!ARGH!!

No comments: