Monday, May 24, 2010

ISSC 2010

Awesome weekend I had ...
I think it is one of my best....or i shall say..this is my beginning...
International Super Seven Championship(ISSC) 2010 has ended..with a tremendous result...
Especially in Division 4 : Young Guns


1st - CMX Badai ( My team ^^ )
2nd - MDP Tornado
3rd - Riverside Syndicate
4th - Prolintas Legion X

Thanks to all my team mates that trusted me...as well as how much i trusted you guys out there on the WarZone ^^

Thanks to Nazim >> He is the one who asked me to join this tournament with him and he is really good player... perfect Dorito player
Thanks to Naaim >> Team captain and perfect backlot player...really good backup

Thanks to Poison Smoke >> awesome game play...even though you did not join us for finals..but we played as if you are there with us...

Thanks to Apek>> Hero of our team (CMX BADAI) in getting the gold medal during the 2nd round against Tornado in FINALS

Thanks to Wan >> Covered much and supporting...solid defence



Thanks to Firdaus >> Backing up me and nazim with his back player skills..If not im dead each game... :P
Thanks to Jab >> Substitute with Smoke after smoke left for meeting..Hope in Semi-final and Final
 had increase because he is also one of the best in D4 CMX BADAI

Pictures time 




Day 1 : everyone is getting ready ...


Werdna Hols Booth 


My awesome team 
Ps:Ignore that head :P


My team members
Sitting > Naaim(captain)
Right > Jab
Left >I don't know :P


Members of Division 2 are having discussion...CMX!!! 


Nazim 




Naaim 




LAST BUT NOT LEAST !!!!





ME !!!
A.K.A
JUSTIN KABUKA!!!!!


WELL DONE CMX BADAI FOR WINNNING THE ISSC 2010 YOUNG GUN DIVISION


No comments: