Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Helllo~

*HachiuUuuuu*
Excuse me....Dust in here is more then what i had on top of my desk :P LOL..
Im just as surprise as you guys/gals are right now i think *eyes rolling* for updating my blog(which make no sense at all)

Anyway,let me briefly tell you what had really happened to me lately...erm, basically I had started my studies and lots of paintballl happening ...
Mostly paintballs and kinda forget that i have a blog.....
O ya, Im HAPPY now...
Loads of wonderful stuff happen to me after those nightmares and I manage to attend my sister's graduation at westminister London ....Oh YEa!! HEll lot of fun...

I think ill start to post more about my paintball life...cuz ehem! *champion * :P
My brain is still stuck thats why i cant figure out what to write and this is freaking awkward!! im sorry but ...I promise that Ill post much more interesting stuff next time.. or i shall say everyday if i could make it without coming home at 4 in the morning ??? :P
whatever it is ... Ciaozai for now... bcause i wanna sleep .... let me show u people something =)

Justin Timberlake vs Justin Timberfake =)

Peace Out!!

No comments: