Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank god

WOW...i passed my PHYSIC paper...
1st i get 39.47....etacher wrote 39...
So i went to Pn cheah >>>

PL:Teacher,i wanna get 40 instead of 39
teacher:*smile* how ???
PL:you c ar teacher...39.47 right...round up the 7 thn +1 into 4...so 4 +1=5...so now is 39.5...so 39.5 round up become 40 right @@>???

teacher:*laugh*..ok ok...

so i get 40 instead of 39...but who the heck cares..I PASS!!!!!
thanks t o sifu...
he found few errors....
and my objective paper manage to +4...
so...It is now 42%

I noe is still low and im stupid...being in sc3 yet my result like cock...@@
but i dun care bout other ppl's opinion...I pass my own stage...

haha...
i still rmb im the only 1 failed in the class last year.............the ONLY ONE...
yes i reapeat..out of 41 person include me....the ONE who failed is me..
i will do my very best in trials..so that i can get into college...done for me..!^^

Thats for my result
another thing happen is>>>>KIT SHAUN!!!v found him a new admirer

Today EST sub...shaun suppose to be his OWN class...but he is siting in our class..chatiing wif YS shar n the gang...
so Pn khaw came in....
she hold our exam paper....mumble...talk cock...find our mistake...while the whole class....got no reference...she is the only 1 holding the paper ....lmao...
so v dun care....me tch wei hsin nic kz sit behind n talk bout DOGS...
out of so many things...but DOG...the way the hav sex ...OMG>!!
nvm
fuck it..
haha

thn....Pn khaw ask shaun y is he here...and all...

Pnkhaw:kit shuan what class are u having now???
Shuan : er,*smiling*i go n check now..*walk out of da class*
PnKhaw:I think he LOVE me...because,whenever i go...he will follow ...just to c me...!

Boys in the class : *Monkey sound*kecoh n all ...can imagine if u r in our class...

She said that..thn v realise that..she actually love him more....always highest for BI marks in his class...5sc2 highest...is like damn geng lo....hahaha
welll..
thats for today..
thank god...Chemistry no teacher...BI relax...math ponteng...Physic PASS...Bm no teacher....whole day slacking...

No comments: