Sunday, June 29, 2008

Uzhi Suprise party

This is kinda late post..but still i post ..heheh

Im suppose to be at skol...while all my frens ditch skol cuz of Pn.Azizah's retirement...i wanted to ask my parents to let me ditch..but i already ditch skol tuesday and wed...so...friday no way lo..Thn Eric ask me to play bball at 8am ...thn i ask kang wei to go mamak wif me at 7.15am...

So my plan was...leave home in the morning like usual....cycle to mamak at 6.50am..(I did)
thn call kang wei...he reach at 7.15am....so v had our breakfast....around 7.30am Ji mao, followed by edwin...wai yew n others at ajimal...
thn v walk to bbal court...

Had some great game....thn meet up wif Kumar ..called YS at 11.30 and he is still sleeping...argh...went lunch wif kumar...uzhi n ys....everything settle and get rdy for night....

Which is Yue Zhi's suprise party...We bought him k800I...wow..!!

meet up at TCh's hse at 7.30pm...gather there and continue to yue zhi's hse at 8pm,,,
only Uren at home...so he let us in...so from 8pm..watch DOA till ALMOST 10PM... at last YUE ZHI is back ..lol..
all of us RAPTAI for 4times...and some false alarm..thanks SHAun...and kumar...
v hide in the store room.. Yue zhi's mom bring his youngest bro and the sis into the kitchen and ask them to keep quiet...cuz they saw us...so v was like.. *shuuu!!* go *away..lol*
thn v pop out and suprise zhi..
he was like...WAH!!!!!!!!!!! AH~!!!!!!!!
I dun get y he shouted..but , he is happy ..lo.^^..
Planner >>Kumar....Idea >>SHarlene
Special thanks to Yue zhi's mom...for joining us in the plan..and some other financial stuff...
Kinda fun ...

Pictures tak dak yet...soon ...after other bloggers upload ...thn ill get it..^^

No comments: