Friday, July 18, 2008

All of the sudden

YStd..me wei hsin and yue zhi play sepak takraw wif some malay boys..
Our rules is first to 5 points win..
thats the 1st time I played that game...i mean..3 of us..
lolz

Very obvious...v lose...
3-5..not bad for noobie luck..hahah...
Thn yue zhi suddenly say...
ei..wanna form a team and play ar???
I was like...ok lar..no problem..cuz before that edwin ask me to play also..i ok d...
Since yue zhi semangat..i go n take form..thn pass up today..hehe
Teacher say bagus...belajar permainan tradisional..
I was like...RM10...for 'Being Trashing Fee'...ok lar..since this the last year...wat shit also try lo..haha

Today went kavin's hse and train...lol...
Basically the team is sometihng like this

Team name : ABC
Player : Yap Park Leng
Law Yue Zhi
Kavin Kumar
Law yue Ren

lol..
4 of us header like stupid fello till head also got concussion..lol

Anyway...all teh best guys..

No comments: