Sunday, July 13, 2008

Screw Suhanim la...
fucker...
Go tell cock to my sis..lucky not my dad..Is not...sure She cock wif him for 1hr++

Anyway...I went home wif my report and also ...warning lettter...zzzz fuck

Neways..wats done is done..thanks mom..for giving me another last chance...^^

Went Sk party ystd....normal...cuz biasa d...haha
thn me YS tch and shaun went to Zone-x around 11.30...
Main till 2am...lol..which is damn late...
wanted to get a cab wif ys and rush back...unfortunately,tho whole damn road is empty..saw feww asshole wanna drift wif some Noob car...lol...neh..those local wan le..haha

So we walk while finding taxi...
End up...v find till reach home..
1st time walk back..lol..so damn late somemroe...
reach home 2.30am

While walking..2 dogs trying to attack me
Lucky Im smart enuf ....bend down..the dog's balls straight go into his ass ar..hahah LMAO


Reach home..slack around...do some of the Undang question..cuz today i got exam..
So do until 4am..lol...

wake up at 6...get rdy...7.35 leave d...
wait for my turn till 11am...
and i PASS!!!!!!!!!!
Ngam ngam only lar...but who the heck cares..i passs!!!!!

No comments: