Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She has gone to some place...
to enjoy herself...
Miss her vry bad..
Lucky I did make my decision to called her on the day before she left..
I almost didn't do it..but...Nike 'MOTO' flash in my head saying 'Just Do it'...lol
Chat from 12am till 3am...hmm...longest chat ever...using my HP!! lolx...but worth it la :P

So ... today was public holiday...ystd was sunday..
Me wanted to buy Shirt for prom..
so morning i said

Me : Mum,i wanan go shopping..I wanna buy the shirt at Topman..go shopping ltr
Mum : 2mrw lar....
Me : tak mau...2mrw public holiday...me goin out with jie
Mum : ok....go Mv??
Me : ya...

So me n my mum went MV...
I got my shirt..sis join us at 12+pm...cont shopping...
I went to Royal Sporting House
Tell u guys something
Nowadays...when u see the word 'Discount ' dun trust it 100%
I went into RSH, there are a bunch of shirt there...for u to grab...and buy..cheap and with discount...
from 10% - 70%
So i grab watever i see is nice...
I toke like 3shirt..1 short ...
End up rm300+
I was like WTF!! I though got discount..
thn the tag written 'Value Buy'...
My sis say.."Y u always take things that have no discount...
why cant u Look at it before taking it"..
lol!!

Next time smart abit...dun main take whn u c those Bunch of shirt..lol
Anyway,Prom is like 2days later....and im waiting for it..
Hope it will be perfect...hmmm....

O ya...I Love christmas...Christmas shopping is damn Syiok!!!
Everything Has promotion.... ppackage....and so many cool stuff!!
More shopping coming..!!SHOPPING SPREE!!!!


P.s : Take care...see you real soon ^^

1 comment:

♥ Sheila said...

u love shopping wor.=D