Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No0 way for me to et the course i wanted to stdy ...
parents disagree

Cuz they thikn that course i take will NEVER get a job...
so...there goes my dream.
Ill just study course that i dun like...im force to...and there wont be a dream in the path im walking....
What i wan now..is just my driving license...
Hope they wont disagree with me driving...hmm
driving exam next tuesday
What makes me dislike right now is.... that i nit to blardy meet that fucking Nagger!! The bastard wong...
cuz he is teaching me 2 more lesso....which is more like a hell to me....
ANyway.... just 2 more days and everything wil be done...!!! '
Hell yeah !!!

Time to enjoy my working life...
This is my 3rd day of working...and i realize....kinda fun..maybe cuz im still enw...haven feel the boreness yet..but whick heck cares??!!!. im enjoying it now^^
time passes slow...but whn i reach home...the clock needle move way faster thn normal...lolx....
My friends went college...they have their fun already....we all said to eeach other that...once finish form5 , college will be our next target..and chicks..hahahah
well....i guess only they get be fulfill their dream....
I din say icant...but just not now....

I think ill just stdy marketing sales...
My alternative besides culinary arts...

I think ill stop my essay here..hahhaah
1.30 already//working time....ciaoz guys....
see u all real soon...

p.s New year NEw life

No comments: