Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today is the 3rd day of CNY...
As usual, every 3rd day..my family and I will hang out with My father's fren... and go for lunch..then to his house...
In fact, this year..im a little too much...cuz i went back early... and join my guys and er. A girl.. which is Shar... to Eric's house...
lol..
been so long... since we see him..I think is after form2 ...Well..he is still the same..but he does Look cOol whn he plays guitar...
guess wat...he learn himself... and he play like maxiM!!! ... in guitar version..lolx

After his house...we headed back to Shar's place..cuz nic wans his car back...
From her place...we go Yongie's place to pick him up..and thn.. all the way Old Klang Road for lunch at 'Old Town White Coffee'..lol

Thn we head to Shou Kuan's place... hang awhile...thn we go Wai nee's place....
bla bla bla..Dinenr at mamak..lol...
thn HOME we go...

Nice House hopping...
Shar is the only girl again.,.lolx...

Anyway..stop here...doze off !!
I blackout soon d....
lol..
Ciaoz...

Happy CHinese New Year Everyone!

No comments: