Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Started!

Technically today is my second day of lecture...
But yet lecturer haven start to teach because... "God Know Why"
lolx...

Anyway,Today I got back from college early because
i did not have econs class..
so,i went for LAN studies..from 10-1..
SEJARAH class..lol...

Great. cuz i did not late for class today...
since orientation,im everyday late ..
until yesterday first lecture ALSO I late...
.

tomorrow onwards,I sure wont late for clas.s... NOT!!!!

Damn dumb la today..
Came back from college..call yong sern and drag him to Saujana with me cuz i
need to return keys to Kar mun,
so I walk from My house to Yong's hse..and i realize..i blardy 4get to bring the Keys...
End up i call my dad to fetch me home and take the keys
!! argh@
Damn DUmb Shit

I mIss HIghSKOL!!!!!!!!!


No comments: