Thursday, May 21, 2009

I realise I had the lausiest skin ever!!
Why?
Because...by just playing 7 round of "King Of Fighter"
My bloody finger turns out becoming like this @@



By the way..thats my thumb ^^


This is how it happens

1) Orgasm increase level by level :P
2)Aiming for perfect score
3)Rub the controller as if there is no tomorrow..
4)Special skills is release non stop until the enemy is dead with the remark of "PERFECT"
5)Blister came out..
6)Did not care but continue being HIgh
7)Blister is break,a droplet of liquid is release
*As usual,Don't care!
8)Game is getting more n more tough,obviously ill have to put in more effort right??so yeah...blister tear off@@
9)Start to feel the pain in the ass! *Ignoring* ULTIMATE Is release...
BOSS IS DEAD
10)Finally I can totally feel the pain..n realise the controller is kinda slimy..
Switch on the table light *chak*
Eyes open wide! @@
and JACKPOT!!!

I see Blood around the directional button of the controller..same goes to my finger which left only the flesh ..
BLOODY HELL..

Thats fun^^



No comments: