Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This post is in purpose... ^^


Yeah...Few more day ME will go Langkawi TOGETHER fren with me go...
I GOT to spend many many time ALOT with them...
But very sad because I now am 17 OLD AGE GOING 18... :P
Why I SAD LE?? Because I CANOT BUY THERE "JAU"
Only nicholas and chee huang BUY CAN because they are now 18 OLD AGE GOING 19... LOL!!!

This is getting more n more retarded... lol..

I very happy also because I got my "FRENS" WITH ME GO langkawi ..
If I got my "FRENS" lar... hahha...
MAYBE ONLY LAR... MAYBE!!! ME will get to buy many many CHocolate ....
I canot wait GO "THERE" ...
LANGKAWI Lo...Few more day only...
Now I very tired jor...because...just now me WERE GO OUT with Chee Huang and Kit Shaun to the "Ta Gei"
As USUALLY lo...Dota ... some player very THE GENG some ar...aiyo...Very LAUYA wan...
1 time PUKUL he also wan LARI liao...i Go THEM to "PUKUL" BUT HAVEN "PUKUL" already LAri jor...

Sometime ME think too much...Maybe just frens.... Haiz...
OK lar...im being too lame already...this post prove that how LAME IM lo..

KITSHAUN CHEEHUANG NICHOLAS KHEEZHAO >>>> BOLEH?? <<<<

2 comments:

Su said...

never dare to blog in english anymore... zzz... BUT this is the latest trend lar! XD

Chibi Yap~~ said...

yea right ..latest trend konon